We operate in-house machine learning projects, as well as policy programs aimed at deploying artificial intelligence equitably and sustainably.
We are seeking a part-time Interactive Media Assistant to organize and facilitate our growth as a nonprofit. This individual will work directly with the Senior Project Manager and the Chief of Operations to post daily on our social media channels, design and assemble our monthly newsletter, and do minor website updates in WordPress. We are accepting candidates internationally; however, fluency in English is required.
Career Key Elements
- Post daily on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Create and expand our presence on Instagram and TikTok
- Serve as point of contact between our organization and volunteers who contact us through social channels
- Perform updates on our website such as: uploading a blog, replacing links, adding new articles
- Design and Assemble the monthly Mailchimp newsletter and occasionally volunteer network newsletter
- 1 years of experience with social media management, specifically of Instagram and TikTok within that period
- Intermediate or beginning experience with WordPress and Mailchimp
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow with an international team
- Creativity a plus!